Things I have done and I do to change my life for the better: (updated: 8th of May 2022)
- I MOVED TO CASH – I have stopped using Credit/Debit Card when buying things outside of Internet – I haven’t noticed any inconvenience and I AM NOT BEING TRACKED.
If more people do it we could stop this mad transition to cashless society – a terrible reality under central bankster’s thumb, Communism 2.0 nightmare that could last for centuries. Notice how large retailers: Sainsbury’s, Tesco, ASDA etc. are all rolling out self-checkouts. The move to self-checkouts accelerated just before the pandemic with now more self-checkouts than manned checkouts. At the same time the limit for contact-less transactions has been increased to a whooping £100 (15th of October 2021).
So this happened at about the same time contact-less limit increased to £100 (from £30, by over 3 times!) for your CONVENIENCE but at the same time for your SAFETY at the bank you must answer 3 crucial questions before you can get your cash – looks like a contradiction. So the criminals don’t exploit credit & debit cards and their new high limits but instead they coerce their victims to go to the bank and pay out cash. Thank you banks for protecting us from ourselves! I reckon another move to discourage people from using cash without a “good” reason, make it look like legacy, semi-criminal business but also a preparation for the eventual bank runs (do you remember Northern Rock?) to slow the queue for “safety reasons”.
Cash also applies to a public transport so for instance if you are in London you buy and top up an Oyster card with cash to travel anonymously.
Contact-less technology and self-checkouts were available long before the Plandemic but the process of rolling them out during the lockdowns has accelerated. I just cannot explain this as a coincidence because it feels staged. I think the justification was to limit the direct contact because of Covid but what we see now is just a lot more invigilation – face recognition systems at the entrances and face recording at self-checkouts I reckon all that just to deter thieves. The corporations definitely used the opportunity of lockdowns and the fact that other small businesses were closed to accelerate their profits as now people don’t have to enter their PINs which saves about 15 seconds per a customer. Do you think the so called “COVID-19 Pandemic” is going to be the last one even if people don’t like pandemics? It’s their long term investment not just for one off opportunity.
- I DO NOT DEPOSIT too much money to any bank account. When the things go south because the cabal of money changers collapses
a). banks will put limits on how much you can cash out and transfer e.g. £500 a month – look FSCS guarantees they send you by post to tranquilize your awareness. Read what is written in small prints.
b). in the meantime inflation is going to devour your savings – in the media they will say it is because of unexpected COVID pandemic, climate change and the war in Ukraine but in reality it is the “elite” through the corporations and governments robbing you in broad daylight while police and secret services are busy chasing the dissidents.
c). open accounts at building societies no the big banks, at least you position yourself better morally
- with rising inflation due to financial bonanza it’s wise to stock up on non-perishable food and other goods as fiat currency is going to lose value over time or very fast if hyperinflation. Any exchangeable tangible goods will present a much higher value than digital fiat money, paper or polymer notes (look Weimar Republic, Zimbabwe)
Remember the banking families have exploited United Stated or the whole West to the limits, ramped up the debt to astronomical figures and at least for the last 40 years is planning a controlled failure of United States a super power as they did to other countries in the past e.g. China, Russia, Germany, USSR and shift power to far East under the auspices of the same banking cartel that resides in the City of London / Canary Wharf, Wall Street in New York, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
- I BUY GOLD – the cryptocurrencies are here to drive the price of gold down but not for long so time to buy gold
- I NO LONGER invest in cryptocurrencies as this is no way going to save us from the banking cartel but actually help to facilitate their objectives.
Crypto-currency business is just to develop and test a new technology for the central banks. The banksters will then switch money system to few centralized cryptocurrencies, ban other cryptocurrencies and criminalize anyone who is using them. It could be the society will be further divided in two parts: the ones who go with the flow and switch to the new communist system while the rest will continue to function without it but will be condemned in the mainstream.
In the meantime the cryptocurrencies are here to rig and drive the price of gold down what we clearly see since around mid 2019 so the banksters have enough time to roll thing out on time.
- a highly motivated financiers are abandoning the sinking ship while spending millions keeping you in the lower decks and convincing that everything is fine, the ship is afloat (like on the Titanic)
- Important thing to consider is to start buying silver and gold coins which soon will allow the unprivileged majority to pay for goods and services. Once the central bank cryptocurrency is in place the first victims of it will be people on government welfare. It will be exactly as it was in Eastern Europe under the communism or even worse. People received or earned money but they could not spend it on anything unless necessary stamps/vouchers were presented at checkout (now self-checkouts). These vouchers were issued by the government to limit how much of all goods people can buy e.g. per month. This is where the social credit system is going to find its application. On the other hand digital money that cannot be spend without necessary stamps is worthless so people have to either barter goods or use substitutes for cash to pay for goods available on the black market.
A black market sounds bad but during communist times this becomes the only viable alternative to hours spend in the shop queues only to get goods of average or poor quality or to watch empty shelves if you joined the queue too late.
- I BUY LESS and LOCALLY to support local business (shops, markets, car boot sales)
I have noticed buying from Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, Lidl, Tesco etc. results in a full trolley what is also a lot of food waste and a lot more plastic waste.
If you waste food there is no saving. I only buy things that I cannot buy locally.
But what is more important these big retailers who are owned by the same asset management firms have taken active part in promoting COVID apartheid and along with other public institutions e.g. NHS, Police danced “Jerusalema” to mock you and others who died of Midazolam, COVID needle or face complications to this very day, a modern form of Danse Macabre – it bears a lot of similarities to the Medieval one.
“The reminder of death’s inevitability became a theme in art, especially after The Black Death, as death and destruction seeped into European culture. The Danse Macabre represented a deviation from traditional Medieval Catholic thought, by romanticizing death, and in some cases, humorizing it. Instead of fearing the fires of hell, the concept of death became almost too mainstream to be stigmatized so. The potent morbidity of famine, war, and plague caused a rift between the Catholic Church and the people, as their prayers went unanswered. Regardless of piety, class, power, gender, or age – people were struck down. The vulnerability, and mortality, of humanity was unavoidable. Death is, intrinsically, a collective human experience.”
The title “Jerusalema” should also give you a clue about the perpetrators because it became viral for more than one reason.
Don’t be a fool and think that by buying at these places you support native businesses and even if the staff is friendly and helpful is going to be phased out and replaced with self-checkouts and robots at earliest corporate convenience. As I speak 50% of the checkouts are now self-checkouts and the corporations work very hard to introduce robots to put goods on the shelves.
- I Found ALTERNATIVES to Amazon and eBay – buying directly from the seller’s online shop is cheaper! (if a company has one). Make the effort and look for these websites! Ideally make a list of those to use in the future and share it with others DO NOT just tell them to look it up on Google, Amazon or eBay. eBay and Facebook marketplaces are organic because created by people BUT again you are being tracked by some corporations so make the effort and check at Gumtree or at local market or car boot sales (giant or not) in your area first. Car boot sales are the most organic and cash friendly places to exchange goods and produce far less waste comparing to high street or shopping centers which only deal with brand new goods.
- if you want to go even further background check every bigger business you deal with and support smaller competitors e.g. a building supplies store that has only 60 branches across UK versus an international giant that has 300 branches across UK and few hundred more in Europe.
You can find this information pretty easily or even search on the stock market using Yahoo Finance. You don’t want to deal with subsidiaries either – these companies have been bought / merged and work for the globalists.
Remember we want to bring some balance so ignore S&P100 or S&P500 listed corporations.
- please note that you don’t have to do it all at once, it’s more about an exercise and make sure you slowly spend less and less money at these corporate businesses (big retailers and high street (clone town) shops) which soon will be rationing your food and/or denying you access if you have no “papers” or not vaccinated for the n-th time.
The owners of these corporations – the “elite” and you have very little in-common, they don’t have to respect you because:
a). you are not their neighbor, they have no allegiance to you,
b). they have a different nationality even if they pretend they are one of us,
c). have dual or triple nationality and equal number of passports,
d). they invest in multi-million yachts to cruise around the world,
e). can and do move their profits and capital to a different continent with ease, taking away jobs, closing down business with no consideration how disruptive this is to communities,
f). pay little to no taxes
- it is very important to stick to the plan and not to revert back to the old habits which can happen after few months of trial or because your partner will insist to continue to buy there because “it’s cheaper”. So stay strong and resist all these external and internal factors and temptations.
Remember you can still buy there but less and less each time so you should not be upset if you pop in there once in a while to get few items just don’t push these large trolleys again!
If you persevere soon you will be very content that you are in control of this important aspect of your life.
- I support alternative media: UKCOLUMN.org, DailyExpose.co.uk, HugoTalks.com, An0maly – RareTalk, RichieAllen.co.uk etc.
- Actively looking for alternatives to YouTube and MSM like BrandNewTube, BitChute, Odysee, LBRY, Brighteon, GloriaTV etc. Please note Rumble is an arm of Intelligence.
I still watch YouTube but only the content that is neutral to NWO globalist agenda and I tend not to put any comments in there that the Intelligence can track.
Netflix is also one of many Intelligence projects pushing the agenda/propaganda not only with their documentaries but at least it is free of fake and bad news. There is a lot of documentaries that at first glance look neutral but then 80% of the content revolves around some propaganda e.g. global warming, men are murderers and rapists, humans are plague on Earth, the Catholic Church is full of pedophiles etc.
On Netflix no TV fear-mongering news is a big plus BUT it is full of fake documentaries to literally blow your mind so please be very mindful.
But I would definitely not recommend any of that (MSM, YouTube and Netflix) to anyone who is yet naive, cannot read between the lines, cannot distinguish lies, manipulation and programming from truth.
- same as Telegram is to capture and monitor communications of the opposition RT television network is to capture the opposition by its controversial written and video material but at the same time provides no solution, just another Intelligence enterprise to keep you at bay
- I watch TV only on demand, I do not allow the TV to stay on for long hours, I never in my life paid a TV License and if you have one I recommend you to cancel it ASAP after following instructions from DefundBBC.uk
To watch e.g. football I use free online streaming sites.
- I watched The Vaxxed (2016) and The Vaxxed II (2019) and you should do it too.
- de-Google, de-China my smart phone (LinageOS, MinMicroG, e.foundation) on top of that abstain from using applications developed by the Evil “elite”: Apple, Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Amazon, BBC, UK Gov and any other that is owned by them.
All of this “convenience” you get is in exchange for your valuable data and metadata, in long run this is to outsmart you and undermine the society you live in, to allow corporations to be always one step ahead of you. Period.
- I stopped using a SMART WATCH that cannot work without syncing my bio-metrics to the vendor’s Intelligence cloud
- same is to do with SMART METERS. Watch THIS if you don’t know the implications.
- I highly value direct, face to face communication so establish your own local groups/organizations (it seems that the founders of the Stand In The Park together with Mr Piers Corbyn are from Fabian Society so be careful). The Rebels on Roundabouts are more viable.
- I am thinking about switching back to a landline. In the past people did just fine without mobile/smart phones.
- do not think Telegram is a heaven for dissidents, similar to Facebook Messenger you are given this “FREE” service to be monitored by the Intelligence and exposed to their automated tactics, a new place to capture and further marginalize the opposition. If you use it make sure you don’t put your whole life into it or use it in READ ONLY mode because many channels are flooded with material to drive you astray and bonkers.
You also don’t want to argue with some people online who are paid to troll you or are automated bots.
At the very beginning of your journey with Telegram it captures your phone number then it goes after your contacts and files on your device. To me enough red flags.
Telegram says “your contacts will be continuously synced with Telegram’s heavily encrypted cloud servers.” and they do it for free!? How do they generate income from online dissidents if there are no ads? They don’t because dissidents are not good consumers in the first place but they don’t mind because it’s the same Intelligence hidden behind some freedom loving Russian billionaire who happens to attend the World Economic Forum other globalists attend to. Why would they need to encrypt your contacts heavily? Encrypted should be enough. Heavily tells me it’s not encrypted at all for the Intelligence.
Assume all channels with 30k+ subscribers to be run by the Intelligence (MI5, MI6, CIA, NSA, NSO, Mossad, FSB) to drive you mad. They profiled the public long ago and target all groups in different ways.
And do not reply to a stranger on Telegram who says “Hello” to you – in 99% it is an Intelligence agent or a bot who interrogates you while pretending to be a pretty lady or anyone else who could look appealing to you.
- I have a bunch of reasons not to use Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Google and Microsoft – my life is more real and less cloudy
- I no longer use Google and Bing search engines: replaced them with Presearch.org or Ecosia.org. To diversify you can also use French Quant.com or Russian Yandex.com. Of course I don’t trust their claims like: “The search engine that respects your privacy” same as I don’t trust WhatsApp End To End encryption.
Since November 2021 I am reluctant to use DuckDuckGo.com once I saw their ads on the big screens where for years Google ads were exclusively displayed – it’s a red flag.
Basically with a fake alternative like DuckDuckGo the Intelligence buys itself some time before they implement complete censorship of the Internet. When they detected some people abandoning Google search engine the Intelligence immediately diversifies and promotes alternatives to capture the runways and make them think they are free from surveillance. It could be all are part of so called 5 Eyes Intelligence network but diversification is still a good exercise than going along and giving them everything on a plate.
You should also make sure to use alternative DNS servers. Most people default to DNS servers of their Internet provider which I believe are part of the surveillance. On the other hand some people like to use Google DNS servers because their IP address is easy to remember 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52 – it’s a trap! In both cases you are exposed to their surveillance. Do some research and find alternatives – it’s not that hard.
- I avoid using any CLOUD solution that is served by Big Tech: Apple, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Facebook etc.
In the last decade CLOUD was advertised and sold as a new generation of IT services that will replace old private servers and small service providers.
The main goal of all of this is for “the elite” to corner the IT services market then to censor the Internet like never before.
Keep creating your own websites and use and support small service providers rather than giants who push digital communism/fascism.
- In general consider all recent tech conveniences: smart, contact-less, home delivery as nails to our coffins.
Home delivery of everything: groceries, food, drugs and voting cards.
If you look at it from a different perspective this turns us into a cattle that is being home fed, home entertained, milked, pruned and later disposed of, will not die of old age/natural causes but from a vax booster Russian roulette.
- I educate about COMMON LAW and practice it in life.
Our current reality is under heavy legal burden and government coercion – it’s too much of socialism and techno-communist hydra rises its ugly heads – we must go back to basics – the answer is COMMON LAW. Listen what the Bernician has to say.
- effectively you have to train to behave like a solicitor, a lawyer. At any time you confuse kindness with naivety and agree to various things verbally with another party this is going to bite you and people will dominate you. And if you are unlucky and face a narcissist you better be prepared!
- I do not participate in UK Census. Since I know that the Government is just a facade of handful of powerful families and their corporations why would I let them gather my sensitive information? They gather a lot of it through Facebook, Google and LinkedIn as people publish their whole life and put in even more information on Facebook as it keeps asking for all the little details, with a progress bar for users to see their profiles as always incomplete so people keep adding more and more personal information basically creating files on themselves. Former Google CEO said something like that “If you have something that you don’t want anyone to know, maybe you shouldn’t be doing it in the first place.” Schmidt’s statement is painfully similar to the tired adage of pro-surveillance advocates that incorrectly presume that privacy’s only function is to obscure lawbreaking: “If you’ve done nothing wrong, you’ve got nothing to worry about.”
Jewish communities use to resist government censuses so why would you sell your information? Do you get any brownie points for that? You don’t.
GOVERNMENT & POLITICS
- National governments due to enormous debt continues to be slaves of the financial oligarchs. If you want to waste your time in theater politics please do so. It’s all rigged.
- Local councils play a big part in pushing the communist agenda. I stopped paying council tax on time.
Just created a reminder in my calendar to pay it on the very last day before they can charge a penalty. If we all do it then the bastards can feel issues with the cash flow.
- Due to recent developments my attitude is: I DO NOT CONSENT, I DO NOT OBEY
- Forget about FREE public healthcare, it was and it is a killing machine and they just turned up the dial. If you broke your limb or have a wound let them fix you but don’t let them stick any needles or tablets in you.
- Look into natural medicine
- Have enough of sleep
- Reduce stress in your daily life (not that easy)
- I looked into the issue of magnetic and electromagnetic radiation (below 5G) at home and removed or blocked sources of such radiation. This definitely helped with sleep.
The simplest being the removal of phone chargers and extension leads from vicinity. I have not looked into the 5G radiation yet.
- Protect your data so GOV won’t sell your medical records to corporations https://www.nhs.uk/your-nhs-data-matters/manage-your-choice/. Actually if you didn’t know EMISGroup handles all your medical data and stores it in the Amazon cloud – the excuse to process your data is research.
- At GP change your phone number to some made up number so you won’t get dodgy text messages or phone calls inviting you to get a needle or other bullshit they spread with texts e.g. fear-mongering with texts not to call 911 because NHS hospitals are overwhelmed which was not true. They did this in London circa end of 2020.
- Sign out from your GP saying you move abroad and you don’t want any NHS letters arriving at the old address – by the way they leak your personal NHS number with any of these junk mail “vaccine” invites which is not good for your privacy.
- For any health problems use emergency at the hospital or use GP but change practice every year
- NHS is hijacked, it is a feeding ground of the greedy corporations which turned NHS into a different enterprise altogether. Central banksters via sold-out GOV tasked NHS venues to deliver soft kills rather than health care same like during a war sweet processing factories are transformed into ammunition factories so instead of sweet sugar you get a bullet. Research about Midazolam and Matt Hancock.
- Speaking about fluoride in toothpaste – make your own non-fluoride one or buy non-fluoride Kingfisher toothpaste. It is still a mystery to me why Kingfisher also produces fluoride toothpastes. The thing I am worried about is that Kingfisher has this poison at their facility and this could also end up in a non-fluoride toothpaste. Can you tell the difference? Alternatively use coconut oil or Eucryl Toothpowder
- Value local over virtual communities
- Organise based on your belief system not like the GOV/CORP wants you to organise based on race, nation, gender, status or a football team.
Please do it at your own pace but do it!